Sarasota -Lakewood Ranch - Longboat Key, Florida, United States
Green Realtor

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lakewood Ranch Resident Dick Vitale


Interesting Area Factoid:

One of Lakewood Ranch's more famous resident is Dick Vitale, who is entering his 28Th year as ESPN's high-energy college basketball announcer, does most of his work from his 12,000-square-foot home in Lakewood Ranch.
Dick is not shy about boasting about his Lakewood Ranch home. "My home was the best decision I ever made. My heart is there, and I just love it," says Vitale. "I struck gold."
He spends most of his time in the home's office and 1,200-square-foot cinema-style theater, which has eight leather chairs, a 135-inch screen, and doubles as the production studio for his ESPN broadcasts. "It's a combination of luck and a lot of hard work, and I've been very lucky. I only wish my parents were around to see me today, because they would go wild."

No comments: